Transit is renowned globally as the longest running model in Ford Europe’s portfolio. Known for its durability, quality and safety, Transit has been rolling off the production line at Ford Otosan since 1967. With more than 8 million units produced to date globally, Transit is the world’s most preferred commercial vehicle across the world.
We have been awarded the responsibility of mass production of the first fully electric Transit model of Ford, the commercial vehicle leader of Turkey and Europe. We aim to bring the first fully electric Ford E-Transit together with our customers in Turkey in parallel with Europe in 2022.
The Gölcük plant, with a capacity of producing 160,000 units of Transit annually, is the lead manufacturing center of Ford Transit.
For further information on Transit, please visit www.ford.com.tr
- The longest running model in Ford Europe’s portfolio, produced for more than 50 years
- More than 8 million units produced globally since 1965
- Since 1967, Ford Otosan is the lead manufacturing plant of Transit globally
Ford Tourneo Custom / Transit Custom:
Ford Custom is produced at our Gölcük plant with the Transit and Tourneo versions. Ford Otosan’s Gölcük plant, with an annual production capacity of 180,000 units of Custom, is the only production center of Ford Custom in the world.
The Transit Custom and Tourneo Custom models stand apart with their successful sales performance and high customer demand, particularly in the European market.
Ford Transit Custom EcoBlue Hybrid and Plug-in Hybrid, a fully engineered by Ford Otosan and a first in its segment, received 2020 International Van of the Year (IVOTY) award.
For further information on Transit Custom and Tourneo Custom, please visit www.ford.com.tr
- 2013 – International Van of the Year - Ford Transit Custom Plug-in Hybrid (PHEV)
- First commercial vehicle in its segment to achieve 5-star Euro NCAP rating
- Gölcük Plant, the only manufacturing facility in world
Ford Tourneo Courier / Transit Courier
Ford Courier is Ford’s first light commercial vehicle on the B platform. As the smallest member of the Transit family with 4.16 meters in length, Courier has been developed with 100% Ford Otosan engineering. Courier is offered in Transit and Tourneo versions. Ford Otosan’s Yeniköy plant, with an annual production capacity of 110,000 units, is the only production center of Ford Courier in the world.
For further information on Transit Courier and Tourneo Courier, please visit www.ford.com.tr
- Ford’s first light commercial vehicle on the B platform
- A product of 100% Ford Otosan engineering
- Yeniköy Plant, the only manufacturing facility in world
Ford Otosan has been manufacturing Ford Trucks vehicles (trucks and tractors) at the Eskişehir plant since 1982. With an annual production capacity of 15,000 units, the Eskişehir plant currently manufactures tractors, construction trucks, and road trucks. The Ford Trucks vehicles sold in the international markets, as well as their engines and engine systems are developed with 100% Ford Otosan engineering.
In 2018, F-MAX, “2019 International Truck of the Year” award winner, was added to our Ford Trucks Family. F-MAX was designed with the aim of responding to customer needs in the best and most cost-effective manner following a detailed analyses with 900 drivers and 44 fleet customers.
For further information on Ford Trucks models, please visitwww.fordtrucks.com.tr
- Manufactured at the Eskişehir Plant since 1982
- Wide range of tractors, construction trucks, and road trucks
- 100% Ford Otosan engineering